Friday, August 24, 2012 - 0 comments

wedding ring


Some people would worked hard to get a pairs of very expensive wedding ring. Ours? Unfortunately, we were broken at that time, got not enough money to buy the expensive one. But how cheap is ours i was very proud of wearing it. I didnt care what people would think if they saw mine so thin and fragile in my ringman.
Then came one of those days. I were at the kitchen’s of my former office when the phone rang. Brutally i ran out the room with my fingers hang on the door. My wedding ring tersangkut on the pegangan pintu. I felt hurt like heaven.
My finger swallowed and bleed. I couldn’t take it off for it bengkok. For days i live with it. When my finger got better so i could take it off without hurt, my heart broke into pieces. I believe that my husband will buy me another ring, maybe more expensive than my wedding wing. But it has no comparassion, right?
Moral : keep calm how often the phone rings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment